OFFICE: Codeft Digital,Hyderabad, Telangana•Temporarily remote
₹2,00,000 – ₹2,50,000 a year
*** Important ***
- Completion of assessment test is mandatory to consider your application. Applicants who apply without assessment shall be outrightly rejected.
- You must be trained and well versed with Java script (ES6) and Node JS
We are looking for passionate, self-driven graduates to join our team. As an Application Developer, you will actively take part in the design, development, testing and maintenance of products assigned to you.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and development of new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced technologies.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
What you need to be Successful
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Team player and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality.
- Curiosity to expand your skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹200,000.00 – ₹250,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19