Philips is hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Software Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Philips Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Philips
Job Position:- Intern – Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job Id:- 476468
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Pursuing a degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, CIS/MIS, or other engineering degrees with similar core classes.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to learn fast.
- Knowledge of software development with C#, .Net Core
- Web technologies: REST Apis
- Use SQL and NoSQL for database manipulations.
- Knowledge of data processing in a distributed application using public cloud like AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of containers development (Docker/Kubernetes)
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Working with project team members to solve problems and build innovative cloud based software solutions and supporting documents for cloud based software solutions.
- Design, develop and test (unit tests, functional tests) software products in various stages of development.
- Work with the product owner and development team to deliver quality products on time following the Agile software development process
- Troubleshoot and debug challenging technical problems
- Document software designs via functional specifications and other design documents
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance our product line
Join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here