Oracle is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Analyst 1-Support for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Oracle Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- As a primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for the resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products.
- Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means
Oracle Recruitment 2022:
Company Name:- Oracle
Job Position:- Technical Analyst 1-Support
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Support
Job Type:- Regular Employee
Job Identification:- 176229
- Good understanding of UNIX architecture (Solaris, Linux…)
- Basic understanding of Database concepts & architecture
- Understanding of terminal services such as SSH, Telnet.
- Understanding of ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Proven Oral and Written communication skills
- Certification:- ITIL / Redhat
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Years of Experience:- 0 to 2+ years
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
Apply for IBM
Apply for Tigi Hr
Apply for Infosys
Apply for Genpact
Apply for Motorola
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Servicenow
Apply for Texas Instruments
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
- Monitoring Customer events board 24*7
- Acknowledge new events and perform correct categorization of issue.
- Create Incident based on the Severity / Impact of the issue
- Notification of the Incident to the customer via Email or Phone
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Tigi Hr||Apply for Motorola|
|Apply for Servicenow||Apply for Texas Instruments|
Register & Apply For BE/BTech Off-Campus Job Opening
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here