HCL has announced a job notification for the post As Automation Test Specialist A student from various disciplines can apply for IBM recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As an Automation Testing Practitioner, you will design, build, test and deploy effective testing solutions which reduce the amount of manual effort in the testing process.
You are responsible for applying automated tools in testing of applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation and defect management.
What you’ll do :
Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test-ability, test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
Assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
Design, build and execute automated tests to validate applications using Selenium
Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
Implement the strategy via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such Selenium.
Provide timely project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to client partners.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
Apply for siemens
Apply for Infosys
Apply for Genpact
Apply for solugenix
Apply for Capgemini
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Servicenow
Apply for AirtelRecruitment
Apply for Developer associate
Apply for Hexaware Technologies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Profound knowledge of Software Development Process and Testing life cycle.
- Working knowledge on Java 1.7 with Selenium/Appium, Cucumber and BDD Tools along with the understanding of TestNG/Junit, Ant/Maven and Jenkins
- Hands-on experience in development of application changes, testing the changes and driving continuous delivery transformation within Scrum teams.
- Ability to drive adoption of BDD / TDD in Agile / Scrum teams.
- Demonstrated experience in designing / building test automation frameworks for service and UI based testing and understanding of DevOps and integration of test automation into Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Proven understanding of industry standard methodologies in QA – e.g. use of virtual services to test early, ideal mix of service based versus UI bases tests, risk based testing coverage, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge around the commercial product ARIC from Feature space will be an advantage
- Experience in MongoDB and Web Services testing is highly desired
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and demonstrate sanctity of prescribed deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
CLICKHERE FOR MORE UPDATES
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here