OFFICE: DST Systems – Hyderabad, Telangana
SS&C Health is a hybrid organization made up of software/systems engineers and analysts who are responsible
for core applications development and support and have the capacity for future growth. We are building a next-generation
a private cloud platform that will enable our engineers to move fast and deliver superior healthcare
products and services to our customers around the world.
Our team is made up of engineers with varying levels of professional experience and backgrounds, from new
graduates to 20-year veterans of the healthcare industry. We are looking for creative engineers and
technologists: relevant industry experience is important, but less so than your demonstrated abilities, passion
and attitude. We’re always improving and looking for individuals that enjoy being challenged and have a strong
desire to make the engineering experience better for our users.
As a full stack developer, you will work with a wide array of technologies and languages. Don’t consider yourself
a full stack developer today? No worries! Come with an aptitude and appreciation for learning and you will grow
into this highly desired role.
This position is full-time and open at of our Hyderabad office.
- Design and implement applications and services supporting enterprise infrastructure.
- Integrating with CI/CD, Kubernetes, VMs, data platforms, networking and storage.
- Implement industry-wide best practices around micro-service development.
- Build common components for reuse across the organization, maintaining documentation, demo
applications and reviewing pull requests.
- Evolve our development ecosystem by exploring and prototyping new ways of meeting our business
- Together with our SREs, share an on-call rotation and be the escalation contact for service
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- A solid foundation in object-oriented and cloud native design.
- Experience in writing HTTP services in higher-level languages (e.g. Java/Spring, Go).
- Experience with relational and document databases (e.g. MySql, MongoDB).
- Experience learning new open source software, APIs and frameworks.
- Exposure to automated testing, modern CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiar with bash, Git, JIRA and agile methodologies.
- Experience working with and maintaining a community around open source software.
- Desire to evangelize Developer Culture and lead change within the organization.
- Desire to mentor junior developers and assist with intern project designs.
About SS&C Technologies:
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled
services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the
financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund
administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations.
Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 23,000 employees and
15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America,
Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here . SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.