OFFICE: DLT Labs, Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://careers.dltlabs.com/jobs/Careers/614671000000607780/Lead-DevOps-Engineer?source=CareerSite
DLT Labs is built by pioneers with experience across a wide variety of sectors of business, technology and distributed application architecture, development and integration. Our team has delivered many of the largest enterprise blockchain projects globally and has a successful track record with some of the world’s largest software product integrations. Our project with Walmart Canada is the world’s largest deployment of enterprise blockchain in an industrial application.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Linux Shell scripting
- Good experience with any or more of mentioned cloud infra providers : AWS, IBM, Azure and GCP.
- Experience Building a multi-region highly available auto-scaling infrastructure that optimizes performance and cost.
- Must have written playbook to automate provisioning of cloud infrastructure as well as automation of routine maintenance tasks.
- Must have had prior experience automating deployments to production and lower environments.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases, aware of Active-Active and Active-Passive database replica setup,NoSQL sharded database setup.
- Hands-on experience on working with CI/CD tools like jenkins.
- Hand-On Experience of working with Monitoring tools like Icinga.
- Experience with logging and monitoring
- Hands-on experience of working with containers and container orchestration Dockers and Docker Swarm or kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience of working on Puppet or Chef or Ansible.
- Good experience on using NGINX/HA Proxy.
- Ability to communicate well in a team.
- Work with developers & QA to institute a policy of Continuous Integration with Automated Testing Architect, build and manage dashboards to provide visibility into delivery, production application functional and performance status.
- Work with developers to institute systems, policies and workflows which allow for rollback of deployments.
- Good communicator / team worker.