OFFICE: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/210101931/?utm_medium=jobshare&src=Indeed
Looking for a Java Full Stack Developer with 8 to 11 years with in depth development experience in Core Java, OOPS, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Generics and design patterns. You should also be committed to developing skills to provide up-to-date solutions.
- Strong hands on in Core Java, OOPS, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Generics and design patterns.
- Proficient in designing and developing web applications using Java/JEE
- Working experience in Spring Boot, Spring Integration and REST Web services
- Build tools like Maven.
- Experience in any Continuous Integration/Delivery tools like GIT, Docker, Jenkin
- Working knowledge of database like Oracle and application server like Tomcat.
- Knowledge of Linux
- Exposure to any test automation technologies such as Selenium, Mockito, Junit, any other testing frameworks.
- Candidate must to have exposure to working in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodologies
Programming Languages & Frameworks
JAVA, NodeJS, Python,React JS,Spring (Boot, Batch, Cloud),Junit, Mockito, Maven, Gradle,JMS or ActiveMQ or KAFKA
Oracle, No SQL Cassandra Database
Automation & Version Controlling:
Cloud Computing & Micro services:
Docker,Kubernetes,Open shift, PCF,Tomcat, Apache
Sonar, SonarQube,Logstash, Kibana, Dynatrace,Prometheus, Grafana, JMeter,Postman, Swagger.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.