OFFICE: IBI Group, Hyderabad, Telangana
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity – We do what is right.
Partnerships – We work together.
Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
Community – We build community.
Work with Business Heads in defining and prioritizing product requirements
- Develop technical product specifications for modules and features to be developed by team members
- Plan and organize the product development tasks on a regular basis
- Provide technical leadership and technical direction to other Developers
- Take software architecture and design decisions
- Champion the use of better, more effective, more scalable and modern technologies in the team
- Monitor build-up of technical debt and take steps to address it
- Be the go-to-person for technical matters for Business Heads
- Be the go-to-person for resolving technical issues faced by Developers
- Use Agile methodologies to manage the software development
- Develop server side functionality for product features in the Python/Django stack
- Develop unit tests and integration tests using a modern testing framework
4+ years’ experience as a backend web developer and as a frontend single page app web developer
- Strong understanding of the 3 key areas of web application architecture: server backend, frontend presentation
- Expert level knowledge of Python & Django
- Expert in Linux (preferred) & Windows environments
- Expert level knowledge of frontend MVC framework (BackboneJS or AngularJS or ReactJS – preferred)
- Expert in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON, HTML, CSS, Less or Sass
- Expert in writing unit tests and integration tests
- Expert in setting up web servers (nginx), app server (gunicorn or uwsgi), load balancing
- Expert in caching techniques for application data & static files
- Expert in database modelling with hands-on experience with Celery and Redis in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with Postgres, MySQL in a production environment
- Hands-on experience with websockets on both frontend and backend
- Hands-on experience with Public Cloud services such as AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS)
Ability to solve technical problems creatively
- Extremely detail & results oriented with ability to get things done
- High energy level with passion for technology & positive attitude
- Curiosity about how technology really works under the hood
- Driven to improve product progressively on daily basis & create value for stakeholders
- Strong sense of productivity and excellent time management skills
- Be willing to take initiatives and complete ownership of major features in the project
- Constant learner with flexibility to work on different technologies at the same time