OFFICE: Salesforce, Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_Career_Site/job/India—Hyderabad/Support-Sr-Support-Engineer—Mulesoft_JR98409-1?source=JobBoard_Indeed
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
As a member of the Support team, you will leverage advanced technical expertise to resolve complex platform related issues affecting customers. As a Dev expert you will enable customer success by helping our customers to overcome crippling technical challenges. You will provide hands-on troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance to the broader Technical Support team to assist customers during critical and time sensitive situations while partnering with development teams.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution – including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing meaningful feedback on a regular basis
- Assist with troubleshooting integrations involving third-party APIs and implementation of other products.
- Liaise and work closely with the internal teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes/new features.
- Provide feature explanation and implementation best practices.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong background and solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and languages.
- 3+ years of prior experience in Technical Support, a help desk environment.
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP web-based services, with a working knowledge of WSDL interpretation, generation, and consumption.
- Experience troubleshooting Internet technologies: HTTP, firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL.
We operate 24×7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts (not limited to- shift timing can change) –
AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time – 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time – 9 PM/10 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time)
EMEA hours – 12:00 PM/1 PM/2PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time
APAC hours – 5.30 AM IST onwards
Work hours can change depending on Business requirements.
- Experience in Mulesoft application development.
- Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org. Salesforce welcomes all.