OFFICE: Micron Technology – Hyderabad, Telangana
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
- Creating and integrating intuitive user experiences into our frontend applications, and developing secure backend applications
- Developing/improving solutions that seek business needs.
- Improving and providing support for the current Engineering IT frontend and backend solutions that are adding value.
- Participating in refining our reference architecture framework to build user applications that grow and scale with the needs of the company.
- Responsible for helping drive new and innovative technologies into our environment that span all facets of continuous integration (testing, automated deployments, etc.).
- Generating proactive monitoring and usage metrics that establish system baselines to be able to predict future demands
- Supervising website performance, watching for traffic drops related to site usability problems, and rectifying the issues
- Establishing feedback loops with key customers by building positive relationships
- Reviewing and understanding the software roadmap to plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Planning and implementing strategies for minimizing service outages, and for reducing the impact of such outages on business operations (i.e., availability, contingency, and disaster planning); and
- Communicating and collaborating with peer groups (enterprise architects, security team, network team, storage, etc.) to ensure our software meets internal standards.
Professional Experience Required: 3- 7 years
- Knowledge or experience with
- Bootstrap and/or Material Design
- SQL and NoSQL databases (T-SQL, PL/SQL, HIVE)
- ETL Tools, such like Nifi, SSIS etc
- User interaction and visual design techniques
- Designing and developing mobile compatible web user interfaces
- Web coding standards, security standards and multi-browser compatibilities
- developing restful web services using NodeJS, Apache or C#
Professional Experience Required
- Experience with Angular, Teradata, Hadoop, MongoDB, .NET
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form