నేను వన్య మధ్య తరగతి కుటుంబం నుంచి వచ్చాను ,నేను న చదువు ఐపోయాక సివిల్స్,గ్రూప్ 1 ప్రిపేర్ అవ్వాలి అనుకున్నాను.కానీ తప్పనిసరి వీధిలో చాలా కష్టపడి ప్రైవేట్ ఉద్యోగం సంపాందించాను . లైఫ్ లో సెటిల్ అయ్యాను తక్కువ కాలం లో .కానీ నాలా ఎవరు కష్టపడకూడదు అని .నాకు ఉన్న పరిచయాలతో . కెరీర్ ని ఎలా చూసే చేసుకోవాలి.ఏది సరిఐనది ఎలా తెలుసుకోవాలో .ఇలా అందరికి సపోర్ట్ చేస్తు ముందుకి సాగాలి అని జీవిత లక్ష్యం గ పెట్టుకున్నాను. తక్కువ ఫీజుతో కోచింగ్ ఇప్పించాలి అని నా ప్రయత్నం
Follow Our Instagram-https://bit.ly/3mSW0kx
Follow My Linkedin-https://bit.ly/3mX5HhO
Follow Our Youtube Channel-https://bit.ly/35xb54W
One-Stop Solution for Job Oriented Courses
Ask Anything Regarding Career, I Will Support You-1YA
UPSC is one of the most prestigious and decorated Government Jobs in India. Acing this examination is not very easy unless the candidate starts preparing early and proceed in an organized and systematic way. It is significant to choose the right Institute that can help you with the best UPSC Coaching in Delhi helping you prepare well. AKS IAS Coaching Centre is one of the most reputed institutes that has been imparting high-quality and the best UPSC Coaching in Delhi. We bring you the best resources that help you prepare for this exam well. Our top-notch faculty and quality study material help you at every step in your rigorous preparation for this exam.
- We provide you with online UPSC Coaching that gives you an opportunity to prepare from the comfort of your home.
Mock Test Series
- We provide our students Mock Test Series to help them practice.
- We have designed the online class course structure in such a way that it covers every topic that is the part of UPSC CSE. The entire course is broken down in sections making learning and understanding complicated topics in an easy and systematic manner.
- You can revise specific topics by repeatedly going through our recorded videos.This help you master the topic and address your doubts. You can visit your dashboard and click on the recorded video of a specific topic to play it again for you.
- Students can make the most of the esteemed Faculty’s guidance and help through their mentorship.
There are three types or categories of jobs offered through the civil service exam (CSE). Under these 3 broad categories are a gamut of services that are prestigious and sought after.
All India Civil Services:
Group A Services or Central Services
Group B Services or State Services
All India Civil Services Jobs List:
Indian Administrative Service or IAS
Indian Foreign Service or IFS
Indian Police Service or IPS
List of Group – A Services by UPSC:
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) or IRS
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Protection Force (Assistant Security Commissioner)
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service
List of Group – B Services:
Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service (Section Officer’s Grade)
Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service
Pondicherry Civil Service
UPSC Civil Services Eligibility – Minimum Education Qualification:
To appear for civil services exam, UPSC has set some minimum eligibility criteria to apply for IAS exam. Candidates who wish to become IAS officers must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognised university that are incorporated by an Act of Parliament or which is to be declared as a Deemed University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or he/she must possess an equivalent qualification for IAS Exam.
But there are few circumstances and exemptions under which candidates will be eligible to apply for IAS exam:
If you are a candidate waiting for the final year result or studying final year of college, you are still eligible to apply for IAS exam but you need to submit the degree at the time of appearing IAS mains exam.
Candidates those who have professional and technical degrees as recognised by the Indian Government are also eligible for IAS exam.
UPSC will provisionally allow candidates with MBBS degree or candidates who have qualified other medical courses but not completed their internship. Candidates need to submit a certificate from the respective university or college at the time of Online submission of IAS application.
Upper Age Limit:
Upper age limit for General category: 32 years.
Upper age limit for OBC: 35 years.
Upper age limit for SC/ST: 37 Years.
Upper age limit for Defense Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof: 35 years.
Upper age limit for Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service: 37 years.
Upper age limit for blind, deaf-mute and Orthopedically handicapped persons (general category): 42 years.
Number of Attempts:
General Category: 6 attempts till 32 years of age.
OBC: 9 attempts till 35 years of age.
SC/ST -unlimited attempts till 37 years of age.
Physically Handicapped/disabled candidates belonging to General category will get the benefit of 9 attempts till the age prescribed by UPSC – 42 years.
Union Public Service Commission conducts the Civil Services Exam in 3 phases –
Preliminary Examination (Objective)
Main Examination (Subjective)
Interview or personality test (Vocal section with Panel of UPSC members)