OFFICE : Cudy Technologies, Hyderabad, Telangana
₹18,000 – ₹35,000 a month
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 1 day.
If you are a highly self-motivated over-achiever that is looking to help organisations improve and leave your mark, this job is for you. We are looking for someone capable to implement the right processes across the company, solve problems and develop our products and features in the pipeline. You will be given access to resources and manpower to help the company to grow operationally and financially.
Join Cudy Technologies to work with the best talents to build the future platforms in Southeast Asia. To succeed in this role, you will need to be a natural problem-solver with sharp, analytical thinking.
As a freelance MERN Stack (MongoDB/MySQL, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS) Full Stack web developer you will be responsible for all features development and deployment on multiple micro web applications and monolithic web application. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of the existing functions and features which are currently deployed on the platform.
You will primarily work in React + NodeJS, and use Ant Design for React. You will be working in a highly independent environment involving all aspects of software development from architecture, development, testing, and deployment.
Remote, Work from home forever
Web development, DevOps
Cudy Technologies is a full-stack education technology company that operates platforms and communities for students and tutors to learn better together. We empower students with an elegant and easy-to-use product for self-paced learning and tutors to build their own careers.
– A chance to work with people who are passionate about what they do
– An opportunity to build something from scratch with a small team, and see it grow into something that is used by thousands of people every day
– The chance to grow both personally and professionally as part of a close-knit team of nerds
– Understand the existing monolith web application and microservices
– Test functionality independently as well as in collaboration with other engineers on the project
– Architect and implement new features required by the project owner based on provided specifications+ business objectives
– Suggest the most efficient way to develop and test each task assigned
– Troubleshooting of features of the web application (identifying bugs, troubleshooting, and deploying fixes)
– Identifying performance issues and suggest improvements.
– Work independently when necessary and be able to communicate effectively with your teammates (both technical and non-technical) throughout the life cycle of a feature or bugfix.
– Participate in designing frontend/backend architecture
– Ideate and Implement an up-to-date and branded react components with appealing visual design (Ant Design)
– Make changes to the tables in MySQL and MongoDB
– Write effective APIs and endpoints for developed functions and features
– Integrate third-party APIs
– Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
– Create test scripts using frameworks and the latest industry tools
– Suggest and implement known security and data protection practices
– Build features and applications with responsive components
– Write detailed and easy-to-follow technical documentation (in-line comments, readme files, environment files and external documentation)
– Communicate effectively with your teammates across timezones
– Have proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with experience handling CRUD-based web apps (e.g. Online marketplaces, SaaS softwares)
– Familiarity with AWS S3
– Knowledge of multiple query languages (RESTful, GraphQL)
– Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
– Knowledge with Knex.JS and Mongoose
– Familiarity with react-based component libraries (Ant Design, Styled-components)
– Familiarty using Postman for API development and reference
– Familiarity with Linux systems and command-line tools
– Sufficient Knowledge in UI design
– Sufficient Knowledge in MVC pattern and software design patterns (Service Locator, Singleton…)
– Sufficient Knowledge of application and server security concepts (XSS vulnerability, SQL injection vulnerability…)
– Sufficient Knowledge of source control management tools like Bitbucket
– Great attention to detail
– Organizational skills
– An analytical mind
– Good communication and teamwork skills
Note: All shortlisted candidates will have to complete an online self-assessment (approximately 20mins) before the final face-to-face online interview.A
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
All interviews and selection process will be done online with a self-assessment and online interviews. The role is strictly work-from-home permanently.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Technology Startup work: 1 year (Required)
- NodeJS: 1 year (Required)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)