OFFICE: Incapsulate, Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/incapsulate/job/o9RJffwI?__jvst=Job%20Board&__jvsd=Indeed
Who we Are:
Incapsulate provides services from ideation to implementation. We are a team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better – those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a Mulesoft Architect to join our team. You would be part of a highly skilled group of passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
- Support client with technology planning and road mapping
- Cultivate best practices within the design and development team in terms of design standards, coding standards, best practices, etc. so as to enable the technical and business maturity of the team.
- Lead technical design sessions.
- Provide design for CI/CD pipelines and branching strategy for MuleSoft API Deployment within an Agile SDLC
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Contribute towards design and overall architecture of applications.
- Introduce and enforce adherence to standards and best practices.
- 3+ years experience on building API management solutions on Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- Should have good Mulesoft integration experience.
- Experience leading the strategic vision and direction with specific technologies, systems and platforms related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
- Experience of microservice design with implementations including distributed transactions patterns, event-souring, distributed monitoring and tracing, event-driven microservice and analytics collection.
- Good experience in agile methodology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certified Mulesoft Integration Architect or Mulesoft Platform Architect highly preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.