OFFICE: Navtech (Navaratan Technologies), Hyderabad, Telangana
₹9,00,000 a year
Navtech is looking for a Python Developer to work on cutting-edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company’s online presence.
Working as a Python Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 2-3 years of experience as a Python Developer with knowledge of web frameworks such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor’s (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Australia-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹900,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Flask: 1 year (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
- Django: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19