OFFICE: Tata Group, Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://www.monsterindia.com/seeker/single-page-registration?from=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_Feed_Indeed&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_IN_Feed_Indeed&gd=1&jobid=28295501&action=apply&utm_campaign=Job_Boards&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_indeed_organic&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_feed_indeed_organic_IN&from=indeed
Required Technical Skill Set :
- Good knowledge of programming languages like Phyton, Bash/Shell, Perl
- Strong knowledge of operating system administration (Linux e.g. Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOS…) and networking
- Experience with declarative configuration (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Should have experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Should have knowledge in automation tools like ansible, chef, puppet, terraform, cloudformation, etc.
- Experience with SCM tool (Subversion, Git, ClearCase, Perforce).
- Hands-on experience about build and deployment for Java, Node, GO and python code based.
- Experience of building CI/CD build pipelines using tool chain – Git/BitBucket, TeamCity, Artifactory, uDeploy
- Strong working experience on AWS services – Developer Service -Code Commit , Code Build ,Code Pipeline, Code Deploy, CodeStar.
- AWS CertifiedDevOps Engineer
- Experience in AutomationTest Suite with CI/CD pipeline for Continuous Deployment.
- Hands-onexperience on SSL installation, URL rewrite module
- Installationsof Certificates and configuration of SSL profile to internal and externalwebsites
- Having goodexperience in AWS Management & Governance services, AWS developers’ toolsservices and AWS Security, Identity, & Compliance services
Awareness of DevOpsand Agile principles