OFFICE: Genpact, Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://www.monsterindia.com/seeker/single-page-registration?from=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_Feed_Indeed&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_IN_Feed_Indeed&gd=1&jobid=28283363&action=apply&utm_campaign=Job_Boards&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_indeed_organic&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_feed_indeed_organic_IN&from=indeed
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world%26rsquo;s biggest brands%26mdash;and we have fun doing it. Now, we%26rsquo;re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Consultant, Java Angular
Are you the one we are looking for?
Responsible to collaborate with businesspeople to have a real time understanding of business problems and expected to focus on agile methodology of development. Deliver high quality change within the deadlines.
In this role, you will be responsible for coding, testing and delivering high quality deliverables, should be willing to learn new technologies.
Qualifications we seek in you
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Java (1.8 or higher), Spring framework (Core, AOP, Batch, JMS), Web Services (SOAP/REST), Oracle PL/SQL
- Wickets framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles with an ability to write clean code
- Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- Organized, results focused, practical
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work both independently as well as part of a team with good understanding of OOPS
- Strong experience in Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Excellent client facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing %26amp; demonstrations. The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the client.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.