OFFICE: Luxoft Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://www.monsterindia.com/seeker/single-page-registration?from=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_Feed_Indeed&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_IN_Feed_Indeed&gd=1&jobid=28143771&action=apply&utm_campaign=Job_Boards&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_indeed_organic&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_feed_indeed_organic_IN&from=indeed
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Ensure that software packages and programs are well documented and has reasonable test coverage
- Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and deployments
- Responsible for handling Release Management, raising Change Request and scheduling for the implementation of fixes and enhancements
- Root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines
- Application Support, Deployment of Release, patches & fixes on Platform
- Analyze application performance, perform tuning and ensure high availability & stability of platform.
- Knowledge of Batch Processing systems and tools
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux system and containerization and container orchestration tools and platforms (viz., Docker, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, Kubernetes) etc.
- Knowledge of Unix Shell / Python scripting and understanding of the CI/CD practices and tools (viz Jenkins etc)
- Familiarity with Observability tools like Grafana, Kibana, AppDynamics etc.
- Familiarity with Presto, Kafka, Druid, Aerospike, MongoDB, pSql
- Experienced in AWS/GCP Public cloud services
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient