OFFICE: ANI Calls India Private Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana
₹9,00,000 – ₹18,00,000 a year
FOR APPLY: https://www.monsterindia.com/seeker/single-page-registration?from=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_Feed_Indeed&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_IN_Feed_Indeed&gd=1&jobid=28072697&action=apply&utm_campaign=Job_Boards&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_indeed_organic&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_feed_indeed_organic_IN&from=indeed
Job Description :
Candidate should be able to:
- work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quickly determine business impact during troubleshooting
- Advise on best practices for configuration of enterprise-level applications
- Create internal solutions for common problems, adjust complex customer applications and cache configurations as necessary, and optimize environment variables
- Repair outages on enterprise applications, perform proper root cause analysis, and ensure systems operate properly
- Align engineering development requirements with the capabilities of application infrastructure and become proficient in understanding how each software component, system design, and configuration are linked together to form an end-to-end solution
- Participate in the design of architecture and automation that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability Create and maintain technical/physical design specifications and solutions to satisfy system requirements
- Champion CI/CD Agile practices and automation across team Monitor, diagnose, and triage service application issues
- Correctly prioritize efforts to solve issues when appropriate or expedite, and determine when further escalation is needed
- Verify and reproduce system operation issues and diagnose through database querying, log file analysis, error correlation, scripting, and data analysis
- Identify areas to reduce errors, implement automation and create operational efficiencies
- Document system incident and change management systems
Candidate should have:
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving application performance issues, connectivity, and security issues
- Experience working in a service-oriented architecture both for sourcing and delivering data
- Must have hands-on experience with AWS technical environment: AWS, VPC, EC2, Fargate, Lambda Functions, Cloud Formation, Cloudfront, Route53, Auto Scaling, awscli, etc.
- Deep automation experience build, test, deployment automation, post-release surveillance, and monitoring.
- Experience in scripting languages Python, bash Preferred experience with data processing and data warehouse AWS Batch, Glue, Data Pipelines, RedShift, Athena, etc.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in engineering fault-tolerant, high performance, critical business applications
- Must have hands-on experience with CI/CD systems Github pipelines, Jenkins, AWS Code/Deploy, etc.