OFFICE: Pushpak.ai – Hyderabad, Telangana
₹4,00,000 a year – Temporarily remote
Responded to 51%-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 10 days.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- 4+ years of Experience in managing infrastructure in AWS Kubernetes & EKS Kubernetes and Implement infrastructure compliance and security
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Must have experience in building Infrastructure required for DevOps environment from scratch
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements Knowledge on cloud native applications and supporting technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesosphere).
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to DevOps projects
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- 4+ Years of Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Working knowledge of CI/CD Tools like Jenkin, Argo CD
- Should have working knowledge of Kubernetes administration
- Expertise in cloud solutions AWS & Azure
- Extensive experience in TCP/IP networking, firewalls, and VPNs
- Thorough knowledge of microservices like Docker, Docker Composer, Docker Hub
- Should know tools like Grafana, Prometheus to monitor system servers
- Optional to have a configuration Knowledge of Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, or similar configuration management tools
- Should have good knowledge & working experience in logging mechanisms like Elasticsearch, Logstash, kibana
- Good working knowledge of Python
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹400,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Hyderabad, Telangana (Preferred)
- Kubernetes: 3 years (Preferred)
- Jenkins: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19