OFFICE: Tanla Solutions – Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana
What you’ll be responsible for?
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, security, testing, and deployment, all the way to production
- Own the ideal pipeline blueprint that developers will base new applications on
- Own upgrades, manage systems integrations and guide tool selection
- Build tools that help engineers rapidly develop new applications and have confidence that their changes will work flawlessly in production
- Learn our stack inside and out, and triage cross-cutting issues in our environment
- Help foster thought leadership and work to educate our engineering organization about best CI/CD practices and approaches
- Help lead engineering teams towards secure CI/CD and development practices
What You’d have ?
- 2-6 years of experience in Devops in Product Organizations
- Intimate involvement with developer communities and open source web technologies
- Strong sense of ownership and passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences
- Strong background building fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Strong DevOps experience, with significant time spent with web services
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Experience with Jenkins would be a plus
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems – you will never have a boring day at the office.
World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.