OFFICE: Shure – Hyderabad, Telangana
DevOps Engineer (AWS Cloud) will participate in the design and implementation of new technologies as well as current state for the organization in Infrastructure and DevOps space. Selected candidate will work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to increase deployment efficiency through automation and CI/CD. This position requires exposure to industry best practices, technology trends and the ability to balance security with business enabling capabilities. This is a new position on our growing, high-performing new technologies team, the team responsible for strategic planning and contribution to business value creation.
- Design and deploy, in an agile environment, assets and code that will help deploy, test, monitor and maintain components and services for our service platforms.
Establish standards and repeatable processes for managing change across environments, taking advantage of innovative cloud technologies, DevOps tools and practices.
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks in Infrastructure deployments.
- Apply knowledge of various programming/scripting languages, support best practices and configuration management to support and maintain services.
- Implementation and deployment of AWS Architected solutions including backup, restore, monitoring using AWS native services.
- AWS Identity and Access Management to make sure AWS services have proper policies and permissions to talk to other AWS services in Data and DevOps space.
- Design and Implement containerized solutions in AWS Cloud.
- Identifies and evaluates future technology options, with a focus on cloud-based approach, to support technology growth and organization maturity.
- Develop and document programs, scripts, and standard operating procedures pertaining to implemented solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience with AWS cloud technologies is a must have.
- Experience with AWS configuration (e.g. Cloud Formation, CDK, EC2, Code Pipeline, R53, IAM )
- Expert level familiarity with Docker, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Confluence etc
- Advanced scripting experience (e.g. Bash, Python)
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Splunk, Nagios, ELK)
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience with release, change and configuration management.
- Demonstrated experience with the design, implementation and support of Amazon Web Services and hybrid cloud solutions across multiple global regions.
- Experience in orchestration and automation services.
- Demonstrated experience in assisting with the establishment of company policies, operational objectives, and work plans that affect immediate operations.
- Excellent communication, verbal and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and focus.
- Additional Skills and Knowledge – The following technical skills and knowledge are helpful:
- Leadership of cross-functional, cooperative efforts with team members across divisions
- International experience at global electronics manufacturing company
- Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills for problems that span multiple domains
- You are a solid team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You enjoy multi-tasking and can work well under pressure.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence etc)
- Global IT support
- Key Competencies: AWS Cloud, Critical Thinking, IT Intelligence, Communication, Teamwork.