OFFICE: Enquero Inc – Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://in.indeed.com/jobs?q=devops&l=Hyderabad%2C%20Telangana&fromage=1&vjk=91f2015a3ffa3619
We are the Gen-Next technology solution provider, solving complex business problems. We assist our happy customers across all spectrum to reimagine their business processes and navigate their digital journey. Our out-of-the-box solutions continue to bridge the gap between ideas and reality, delivering impact through connected data, architecture and experience.
WE ARE ENQUERO – DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
Excellence with Enquero
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well.
As a DevOps Engineer in Enquero’s Digital Engineering unit, you will be part of a fast-paced team testing the solutions for some of our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your formal education in the relevant field and your professional experience to apply professional concepts to work on targeted problems and tasks. You will follow standard practices and procedures applicable in your area of work to complete your task/deliverable with high quality under limited supervision.
Your passion for learning, implementing and the ability to ask the right questions, apply analytical skills, problem solving skills, technical skills and reliably complete deliverables with high quality is of utmost importance. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position where you get better at your trait.
- Software Testing: Validating API interfaces, complex functionalities using Automation tools like Selenium with Java and with specific focus on back end components.
- Follow Agile methodologies: Understanding user stories tied to the backlog item/s at hand and asking for clarifications to ensure that the test cases covers all the functionalities in the system.
- Follow standard practices:
- Smoke test: To ensure that all critical functionalities are working correctly or not.
- System Test: Validating the software system as per the requirements specifications
- Regression test: Verifying that the bugs are fixed, and the newly added features have not created any problem in the previous working version of the software.
- E2E Testing: Validating the software system as well as interconnected sub-systems. The main emphasis is on verifying the complete end-to-end process flow.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meetups / conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc.
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Technical Skills: AWS/ GCP/ Azure cloud, GIT, Jenkins and build automation tools like Maven (Hands-on exposure to Continuous Integration/ Delivery and related automation toolset e.g. SVN, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Spinnaker, Octopus Deploy), Scripting in Shell, Groovy or Python, Docker and Kubernetes experience, Continuous Delivery toolset, Jira, ITSM tools like ServiceNow
- Docker and Kubernetes experience. Strong understanding of the pipeline creation and deployment on top of the managed pipeline creation and deployment services offered by one of the hyperscale could providers mentioned above
- Experience in end to end DevOps pipeline involving continuous integration through continuous delivery and deployment would be an added advantage
- Working experience with Infrastructure as Code tools e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef
- Knowledge of Kafka and message brokers is an advantage
- Experience with APM and monitoring tools e.g. Splunk, Datadog, Grafana, Graphite, AWS CloudWatch is a plus
- Experience of working across end to end product engineering and deployment lifecycle
- Experience in software development tools and standards e.g. coding conventions, best practices, design patterns as well as development methodologies e.g. waterfall, iterative, agile
- Excellent logical/analytical, problem-solving skills and a good Team player. Should be able to work in a team as well as an individual contributor
- Should be willing to work in shifts when required
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills. Attention to detail and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job’s responsibilities. At Enquero, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.