OFFICE: Solugenix Corp – Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://careers-solugenix.icims.com/jobs/5561/job?utm_source=indeed_integration&iis=Job+Board&iisn=Indeed&indeed-apply-token=73a2d2b2a8d6d5c0a62696875eaebd669103652d3f0c2cd5445d3e66b1592b0f&mobile=false&width=1140&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330
Solugenix is an information technology services firm that has a rich history of providing comprehensive technology services and solutions for more than five decades.
As a pioneer in IT services, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others. Whether it’s providing dedicated support centers, staffing quality teams, or delivering business service solutions, clients can always count on Solugenix.
Job Title: Senior DotNET Developer (Full Stack)
Position Type: Permanent
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Work Hours: 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Design and Develop .NET web applications using latest technologies from Microsoft.
- Understand the architecture of existing .NET solutions quickly and work on enhancements/bug-fixes.
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Directly interact with US clients. Gather technical requirements, analyze and understand them
- Support existing web applications by making enhancements.
- Be able to communicate effectively in meetings, e-mails and client calls.
- Be willing to learn new technologies and concepts.
- Work experience as a .NET Developer. Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Full Stack Development in .NET.
- Backend: .NET Core, .NET WEB API.
- Database: SQL Server Development, SSRS
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills. Excellent Team Player skills.
- Requirements analysis, effort estimation and design.
- Deployment of .NET apps to IIS
- Deployment of SQL Databases on SQL Server
- TFS, Azure DevOps and Git knowledge
- NET Web Forms
- NET MVC
- Web API
- C# and OOPs
- Database design.
- Familiarity with Agile Environments, SCRUM, Kanban etc.
- Good Troubleshooting abilities
Education: Graduate in Computer Science (BE/BTech/MCA)