OFFICE: IMImobile, Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://imimobile-hr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN202
Office Location (Country)
Office Location (City)
We are looking for an AWS DevOps architect who has a deep passion for cloud computing. This is a hands-on technical leadership position that requires extensive experience and expertise in AWS administration. The ideal candidate will have experience with operating systems, databases, networking, deployment automation, modern CI/CD, security, and application performance monitoring.
He/She will be responsible for the end-to-end deployment pipeline of a key technology platform and will be working with software developers to deliver secure services with maximum uptime. He/She will be responsible for deploying industry-standard automation and monitoring tools to highly visible products and implementing fully-automated continuous delivery solutions. These optimizations will also take into consideration cloud computing costs to allow for the most cost-effective service deployments.
· Work with cross-functional business & technology teams to understand platform infrastructure requirements and other performance SLAs
· Automate cloud infrastructure & application deployments.
· Implement safeguards to maintain data integrity and data security. Create protocols for backup and disaster recovery
· Develop agile SaaS infrastructure using best practices such as “infrastructure as code” and automated environment provisioning
· Develop instrumentation to monitor the health of software services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery
· Thoroughly document operational practices and procedures
· Reduce operational costs through service optimizations and demand-based auto-scaling
· 3+ years of experience in cloud, enterprise server environment and/or web hosting environment.
· Well versed with Azure Cloud environment and its subsystems (Vnet, LB, Application Gateways, NSG, AKS, Azure files, Backups, Azure Monitoring, Azure functions etc)
· Experience with docker orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Managed services like AKS/EKS
· Deep experience administering Linux systems (CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu) and custom RPMs
· Automation experience – very good scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Groovy, etc.). Experience can be from any public cloud.
· Excellent hands-on knowledge of config management tools – Puppet/Chef/Ansible
· Expertise with infrastructure as Code (IAC) using Terraform
· Expertise creating continuous integration servers with tools like Jenkins and creating/maintaining production quality Docker images.
· Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment and microservices
· A desire to automate yourself out of a job. We will always have new challenges and problems to solve.
· Good communication skills in English.