OFFICE: Applied Information Sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana•Remote
₹40,00,000 a year
Applied Information Sciences (AIS) is highly regarded software and systems engineering firm providing professional application development services to commercial and government clients since 1982. One of Microsoft’s oldest and largest Managed Gold partners in the U.S., AIS is exclusively focused on building enterprise class custom applications using Microsoft technologies. As we continue to experience extraordinary growth, we are seeking professionals to join our AIS Team in Hyderabad India.
Most companies say they have great culture, work-life balance, and exciting opportunities. So, what can we say here that will differentiate us? Only the truth: our corporate culture is different. We value those who want to be on the cutting edge of technology. If you’re known in the community for having great skills and expertise, then you will find your home at AIS. In a time when most companies are scaling back, we remain committed to progressive growth. And this is the reason finding and retaining the most talented people in our domain is so crucial: we want the best team to move forward with us as we continue to experience unparalleled growth.
It is critical to find top people at all levels to continue delivering the best customized solutions for our clients. Currently, the AIS India team is seeking a Systems Administrator to manage its environment.
Intrigued? Check out these compelling AIS statistics:
- “Top 50 Best Places to Work” and “Fastest 50 Growing Companies” recognition issued by the Washington Business Journal
- AIS currently boasts an 85% retention rate
- 85% of our original clients from twenty-six years ago are still clients to this day
- Average tenure is over eight years
- Paid premium on medical, vision, and dental for the employee, paid overtime, and state of the art development tools are all a part of our outstanding benefits program
Our best employees belong to user groups, share ideas, value knowledge, and are constantly learning.
We are looking for people who recognize this level of excellence in themselves.
Sr/Lead Azure DevOps Specialist (Implementation, Development, Deployment, Infra)
Primary Skills (not all required expect some may also be learned on the job)
- Scripting with PowerShell, Bash, Groovy, or similar
- Ability to integrate/migrate disparate source control systems (e.g., GitHub, Azure Repos). Emphasis on knowledge of Git across various offerings.
- Ability to design and implement Infrastructure as Code (ARM, Terraform, PowerShell, CLI) for Microsoft Azure
- Design deployment pipelines to ensure reliable order of dependency deployments
- Select and implement desired state solution(s) for a deployment environment (PowerShell DSC, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Implement branch / merge strategies (e.g., branch policies, branch protections, manual, etc.)
- Configure and integrate cloud services with monitoring tools (Azure Monitor Application Insights)
- Integrate release pipelines with work item tracking (e.g., AZ DevOps, Jira)
- Integrate the build pipeline with external tools (e.g., Dependency and security scanning, Code coverage)
- Recommend package management tools (e.g., GitHub Packages, Azure Artifacts, Azure Automation Runbooks Gallery, Nuget, Jfrog, Artifactory)
- Design and implement build agent infrastructure (include cost, tool selection, licenses, maintainability)
- Implement alerts using appropriate strategies
- Monitor build and deployment pipeline health (failure rate, duration, flaky tests)
- Analyze system dependencies to determine monitoring requirements
- Design identity and access management solutions and features (Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Azure AD Conditional Access, MFA)
- Design a secrets storage and retrieval strategy (KeyVault secrets, GitHub secrets, Azure Pipelines secrets)
- Design a source code compliance solution (e.g., GitHub Code scanning, GitHub Secret scanning, pipeline-based scans, Git hooks, SonarQube, Dependabot, etc.)
- Implement Azure policies to enforce organizational requirements
- Implement container scanning (e.g. static scanning, malware, crypto mining)
- Design and implement Azure Container Registry Tasks
Additional Useful Skills
- Software development practices (API development, application, etc.)
- Application lifecycle management (ALM)
- Cloud storage, cloud systems management and operations
- Compliance (PCI, HIPPA, etc.)
- Data architecting, migration (cross platform / upgrade),modeling (physical and logical)
- Database and server virtualization
- Database architecture, design, management
- Diagnostics, health checks, monitoring
- Distributed application design and database design
- Event sourcing,
- Identity and security
- Package management (npm, NuGet, etc.)
- Performance tuning
- Types of hardware managed/administered (e.g., tablets with kiosk software)
Good Communication skills Written and Verbal.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Education: Any Graduation / Post-Graduation (Regular)
Shifts: Candidate should be flexible to work in EST time zone (When required in rotational shifts which includes night shift).
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹4,000,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Joining bonus
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- total work: 8 years (Preferred)