A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Infosys Recruitment 2022:
|2022 and below
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M. Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from the following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
- The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test. Details of Infosys online test are: Total test duration – 100 minutes
|No of Question
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. Established in 1981, Infosys is a NYSE listed global consulting and IT services company with more than 345k employees. From a capital of US$250, we have grown to become a US$ 17.53 billion (LTM FY23 revenues) company with a market capitalization of approximately US$ 71.41 billion. Infosys is known for the training it provides to its employees. In Mysore, it has a huge training center with 200 classrooms, 400 gyms swimming pools, multiplex, and much more. It occupies around 370 acres of land and is considered the largest in the world. Average Infosys fresher salary in India is ₹ 3.3 Lakhs for less than 1 year of experience to 2 years. fresher salary at Infosys India ranges between ₹ 1.5 Lakhs to ₹ 4.5 Lakhs. Great Place to Work, provided you are in a good team. Infosys has very good campuses, so if you are looking for recreational activities then you will have so many options. But apart from that, compensation benefits are not in par with market standards. HR policies are solid.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here