OFFICE: State Street – Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://statestreet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Global/job/Hyderabad-India/Java-Fullstack-Development—Assistant-Manager_R-667781?source=APPLICANT_SOURCE-INDEED
Application Developer will analyze, design, develop and maintain MQ services and web-based investment management accounting software in a client/server environment using Java-J2EE, Kafka, IBM MQ, React JS, HTML5, GIT.
· Analyze and Develop solutions to the client needs as developer within a team following the agile development approach.
· Represent team on all major technical upgrades and large technical efforts.
· Manage your efforts within the agile team and outside agile to ensure tasks are completed successfully by deadlines
· Design & Develop Enterprise integration services platform using enterprise cloud technologies and web framework.
· Understand user needs and put forth options for solutions. Anticipate critical issues and risks; take responsibility for resolution across the organization
· Solid analytical and problem solving with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
· Minimum 6+ year’s experience in developing Enterprise Web application in Java/J2EE.
· Minimum 2+ year’s experience on React UI framework
· Minimum 1+ year’s experience on Docker , Kubernetes
· Should have hands on experience in Exadata PL/SQL, NOSQL databases
· Should have experience working with different messaging platforms like IBM MQ, Confluent Kafka
· Should have working experience in Agile Teams with a clear understanding of the Agile model
· Hands-on Experience with Integration, Ingestion platforms and event orchestration.
· Experience in modern engineering practices like Dockers, Kubernetes, native cloud development is a plus
· Experience in conducting design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practice guidelines