OFFICE: Kompalli Data Solutions Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, Telangana
₹6,00,000 a year
Brief Description of Duties (or attach the Job Description) :
· Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and Restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend.
· Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
· Address and improve any technical issues.
· Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience (not mentioned above or in the JD):
· In depth knowledge of NodeJS, Express JS or Restify.
· Experience implementing applications using React & React Native.
· Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS3, JS, Bootstrap, React JS, React- Native, LESS/SASS, Node JS and Express JS.
· Must have experience in Mongo DB and SQL.
· Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full stack paradigm.
· Hands-on experience with AWS.
· Hands-on experience on Git, Bit bucket, and Git hub.
· 3 years of experience in React Native is preferable.
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an added advantage:
· Experience with cloud technologies.
· Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹600,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
Temperature screenings, Social distancing guidelines in place, Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place, wear a mask
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer