OFFICE: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/210089981/?utm_medium=jobshare&src=Indeed
Our Software Engineers have a full understanding of the hardware and software architecture of the applications within the end to end business flow and are responsible for guiding/implementing operational technologies in next gen solutions while driving down current technical debt. Working in an Agile DevOps model with Architecture, Operations, Application Development and Infrastructure engineers, they pro-actively develop reusable patterns/solutions that enhance the health and performance of our global platforms, and identify/solve chronic technical issues.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Graduation or Post graduation in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field of study/equivalent experience. Graduate level engineering degree preferred.
- Proficient with Design patterns, Data Modelling and SQL coding and optimization techniques
- Experienced with Oracle DB, MS SQL, MySQL, Dynamo and other NoSQL data stores
- Understand and implement design patterns for common development activities
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Test driven development approach, systematic, fact based decision making and problem solving.
- Strong curiosity and bias for pro-active planning, action, ownership, learning and continuous improvement.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to cultivate relationships with all internal/external stakeholders, promoting diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, problem/solution/business value descriptions that can be understood by a broad audience in a time sensitive environment.
- Full life cycle experience within an Agile framework
- Hand-on experience with cloud-based applications, technologies and tools, deployment, monitoring and operations, such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, FluentD, Slack, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, etc
- Relational and NoSQL databases; developing and managing operations leveraging key event streaming, messaging and DB services such as Cassandra, MQ/JMS/Kafka, Aurora, RDS, Cloud SQL, BigTable, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cloud Spanner, Kinesis, Cloud Pub/Sub, etcNetworking (Security, Load Balancing, Network Routing Protocols, etc.)
- Monitoring tools and log analysis tools to manage operations
- Mission critical systems experience in a globally distributed framework
- Best practices in infrastructure and application logging, monitoring, intelligent alerting, and automated self-healing
- Experience with DevOps model and tools
- Experience with Site Reliability Engineering
- Technical leadership experience; driving initiatives through the entire project lifecycle, mentoring and guiding other team members, driving team/project success in a highly collaborative, collegiate environment
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customerJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.