OFFICE: Petabytz Technologies Incorporation Hyderabad, Telangana
₹4,50,000 – ₹6,00,000 a year
If you are an Azure Pre-Sales Solution Specialist / Architect / Consultant who delivers with excellence, believes in changing things for the better, loves to innovate with passion and purpose then keep reading!
About the role: We are looking for an Azure Pre-Sales Solution Consultant / Specialist / Architect that is experienced with selling Infrastructure Consulting IAAS, PAAS, M365 Productive Suite, and Managed Services.
You bring valuable experience of Microsoft Azure solution selling for a number of years and come from an Infrastructure background with prior Azure infrastructure delivery lead experience.
PetaBytz has an unprecedented volume of Azure cloud transformation opportunities, and this is an opportunity for the very best to articulate our industry-leading go-to-market offering and value to our clients. One size does not fit all, and you will be well versed in creative problem solving and be able to craft innovative solutions out of our deep technical and delivery capabilities.
What makes you the right fit for the Azure Pre-sales Solutions Specialist / Architect role? Well, you have the following attributes and knowledge: * You can talk credibly about the engineer-level experience, right through to the c-suite. You have a good presence and can establish immediate trust. You have excellent commercial awareness. Internally you set an example as a leader, mentor, and trusted ambassador. * You have experience with the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (or similar methodologies) and have encountered large enterprise Azure solutions. Having experience in pre-sales you can shape deal economics and write clear proposals and Statements of Work.
- Coordinate with our sales, development, support, and services teams to achieve the following:
- Build and enhance our pre-sales material and processes to help sales teams articulate the value of the PB cloud solutions
- Help product teams build out cloud architectures and costing models to better understand how their products will work in a SaaS model.
- Act as a mentor across the teams to enable a best of breed approach to cloud architecture and cloud management
- Capture and share cloud architecture best practices between product teams and other technical leaders
- Provide guidance on best practice to monitor, operate and improve system up-time, performance, high availability, and disaster recovery readiness
- Help identify system defects at the architecture level and test possible workarounds or patches before implementing them in production
- Provide feedback to internal teams re efforts to re-architect, expand and improve SaaS offerings
- Write and maintain system documentation, architecture documents and operational procedures
- Help build best practices and a sound cloud architecture for our applications * Help build change control policies
- Document common problem patterns and create knowledge base articles to improve customer selfservice capabilities and resolution times
Qualifications: * BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in IT-related positions (prior experience as a Cloud Operations Engineer or DevOps Engineer preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience with Azure cloud required
- 2-5 experience in a Technical Pre-Sales role required
- IT certifications are a plus such as Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to policies, standards, and procedures related to change control and other operational best practices
- Knowledge of Cloud Database services and Big Data solutions an asset
- Experience with Azure application management, monitoring, and security tools would be an asset
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across functional borders
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Pay: ₹450,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Hyderabad, Telangana (Required)
- Expected CTC:
- Azure Presales: 2 years (Required)
- Cloud Sales: 2 years (Required)
- IT Pre-sales: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer