OFFICE: Experian – Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Experian/743999766384791-aws-cloud-admin?apstr=src%3DJB-10120
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
JOB DESCRIPTION | AWS Cloud Administrator (Staff Engineer)
Experian is seeking an AWS Cloud Administrator to join our Targeting Engineering team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design and build next generation cloud-based data processing platforms in support of Experian’s targeted digital advertising business.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. And we are thrilled to tell you that just this year, FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been name in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
What you’ll be doing
As an AWS Cloud Administrator on our Targeting Engineering team you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the enterprise AWS cloud environments, educate the engineering team best-practices, as well as assisting engineers to leverage AWS technologies and troubleshooting problems. The ideal candidate for this position has extensive experience working in an AWS cloud environment and setting department standards for leveraging cloud resources.
Work alongside application development teams to support transition and operation of data-driven applications into AWS
- Deploying, managing and operating AWS environments
- Ensuring that all AWS environments adhere to Experian security standards
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Create technical documentation and keep it up to date
- Proactively keep up to date on AWS services and developments
- Automation of environment provisioning
- Lead data and application migration projects
Participate in POC activities for both Experian proprietary applications and evaluation of vendor cloud technology
More about you
- 3+ years of experience provisioning, operating and maintaining systems running in AWS
- Significant experience with application and data migrations into AWS
- Experience working within an Agile development framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience leveraging CloudFormation to provision AWS infrastructure as code
- Deployment experience using common AWS technologies like VPC, EC2, EMR, Docker and more
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and DevOps tools such as Jenkins or GitLab
- Experience with Kubernetes or Big Data Systems administration a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline; Masters preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and software design skills