OFFICE: AT&T – Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://www.att.jobs/job/-/salesforce-developer/117/12475742224?utm_source=indeed.com_organic&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=job_aggregator&dclid=CjkKEQjwsNiIBhDvtZ2v35b1gcgBEiQAiEpsZAVsafHFruDtnXhSn-2i22lSbyUksa0Q2z3EVD6TbjTw_wcB
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development.
- Lead developing functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Force.com platform approach.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements or user stories and coding standards
- Systems development life cycle including various methodologies (agile, waterfall, iterative)
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving Enterprise application environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform that will support multiple business units.
- Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
Shift timing (if any):
- Shift falls typically between 6 am to 10 PM India standard time. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
Primary / Mandatory skills:
- Overall 6 – 12 years experience with minimum 4+ years of experience administering or developing Salesforce.com solutions with a strong understanding of Salesforce configuration best practices
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
- Implemented SDLC in projects, Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Clearly communicates architectural decisions, roadblocks and timelines to key stakeholders
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Design, code, unit test, debug, implement and support Salesforce.com application.
- Hands on experience on APEX, SOQL, SOSL
- Working knowledge on LWC (Lightning Web Components), Events, Component Life Cycle, Using Public Properties, Wire methods.
- Implementation experience of Enterprise design pattern
- Building Salesforce applications for Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud
- Visual Studio Code, Authorize Dev Hub, Creating Scratch Orgs
- Well experienced in Lightning Aura Components, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes
- Comfortability with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE, Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
- Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Knowledge of Linux, windows, Networking.
- Understanding in SQL, NoSQL databases – MySql, Oracle, MongoDB
- Understanding of SRE role and implementation.
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers an excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud, Big data, AI, Full-stack etc.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Masters degree in Computer Science or related field