Microsoft has announced a job notification for the post of Business Analytics Specialist. A student from various disciplines can apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Registration Link Available
Microsoft Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Business Analytics Specialist|
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
Microsoft is hiring candidates for the post of Business Analytics Specialist.
- Leverage & harness our numerous data points, metrics, and measures to provide business-relevant insights to improve performance and delivery value
- Work closely with our BI and business teams to define business and functional requirements for reporting and/ or data delivery
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy, and integrity of data provided by our Delivery Partners for insight population & delivery
- Manage overall relationships between CSS business stakeholder groups, BI teams, and our Delivery Partner managers
- Ensure our data access & availability through dashboards, scorecards, and other reporting sources is compliant with Microsoft security & privacy standards
- Act as primary point of contact for delivery partner data issues/escalations, and partner with internal stakeholders on resolution
- Develop solutions for and manage reporting requests from Microsoft business owners.
- Resolve and remove blockers preventing delivery partners to receive and deliver accurate data points, metrics, and measures
- Work with delivery partners to co-develop data delivery processes to drive continuous improvements in performance, output, and efficiency.
- Enhance existing reporting to meet the needs of the Microsoft support businesses and our Delivery Partners (scorecards, dashboards, KPIs)
CLICKHERE FOR MORE UPDATES
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- High proficiency in Power BI and its end-to-end solution, including integration with other database reporting tools, data sources, and data visualization
- High understanding of relational/non-relational databases, data ingestion, data modeling, and data warehouse schema concepts
- Experience with authoritative data sources focused on organizational taxonomies
- Experience with taking large data sets to provide focused business insights
- Experience in business analytics to more effectively drive decision making
- Excellence in collaboration, influencing without authority, and partnering
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative skills with an ability to exercise sound judgment and make timely supportable decisions
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills and ability to navigate a global matrixed organization including creating, directing, participating, supporting, and/or coordinating virtual teams to achieve objectives
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech Off-Campus Job Opening
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Microsoft click here fresher jobs