OFFICE: ANI Calls India Private Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana
₹9,00,000 – ₹18,00,000 a year
FOR APPLY: https://www.monsterindia.com/seeker/single-page-registration?from=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_Feed_Indeed&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_IN_Feed_Indeed&gd=1&jobid=28400157&action=apply&utm_campaign=Job_Boards&utm_medium=CPC&utm_source=Feed_Indeed&spl=IN_indeed_organic&WT.mc_n=olm_sk_feed_indeed_organic_IN&from=indeed
Job Description :
Candidate should be able to:
- Provide technical mentorship and ensure that code is developed to standards. Lead Code reviews.
- Develop Project Scope Documentation to include deliverables, timelines, and budget. Work with the Project Manager and Business stakeholders to develop the desired solution.
- Interface with Business Teams, Developers, and IT Management. Facilitate group meetings with other departments to clarify product requirements and designs. Collaborate effectively to support relationships with external vendors and contractors.
- Maintain full Software development Life-cycle. Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications. Analyze, write, build, and deploy software. Maintain quality and effective responsiveness of applications. Enforce high code integrity and organization. Determine and enforce the testing coverage for unit testing on all solutions, and work closely with the teams to facilitate UAT cycles as needed.
- Participate as a Team Lead in the design of overall system architecture & design for Enterprise applications. Write new integrations across critical systems and maintain/optimize the existing ones as directed. Continuously enhance software by following strong design principles and product specifications.
Candidate should have:
- Solid understanding of database concepts (Cardinality, Normalization, Constraints, Referential integrity, Concurrency control & performance tuning).
- Knowledge of key concepts in Cloud computing and experience with Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Working experience with Enterprise software used in Retail ex: PDI, D365, High Jump, etc.
- Experience with multiple back-end languages such as Python etc. and proficiency with modern development languages & frameworks.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with server-side languages such as Python.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated communication (both verbal & written) and organization skills.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Advanced proficiency with databases (e.g. MS-SQL, Oracle & MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.