OFFICE: Ryan, LLC – Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://ryan.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RyanCareers/job/Hyderabad-IN—Atria/Salesforce-Administrator–Financial-Force_R0007224
The Salesforce Administrator/ Financial Force will be responsible for data quality and usage, design, development, third party applications and collaborating with all departments.
Duties and Responsibilities, aligned with Key Results:
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that encourages productive interactions with customers, co-workers and supervisors
- For a SalesCloud environment, administer all aspects of Salesforce production, sandbox and developer environments
- Identify, diagnose and resolve end user problems in a manner that exemplifies the Ryan’s high standards of customer service
- Provide day-to-day user and technical support, manage, upgrade and evaluate new third party applications
- Perform development needed for APIs and custom work, partnering with external resources such as Salesforce Premier Support and outside developers when needed
- Configure user roles, profiles and permissions, workflow and validation rules, email alerts, field updates, reports, dashboards and other Setup features
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and oversee active integrations with SAAS and custom internal applications.
- Monitor and improve data quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s/Associates Degree in Information Systems or Computer science preferred or equivalent experience. Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator with at least 2 years of specific Sales Cloud Experience.
- Must be fluent in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Maintain Salesforce Certified Administrator and App Builder credentials and keep up with the latest best practices
- Fluent in Lighting Flow, Process Builder, Work Flows
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Prior experience with Salesforce Inbox is a plus Experience in software license or hardware inventory tracking a plus
- Prior working experience in Financial Force/Finance cloud will be a plus.
Certificates and Licenses:
Active Salesforce Certifications (preferably Administrator and App Builder)
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull up to 30 lbs.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the Firm and interface with external vendors as necessary.
- Independent travel requirement: None.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran