OFFICE: DLT Labs, Hyderabad, Telangana
FOR APPLY: https://careers.dltlabs.com/jobs/Careers/614671000000607806/Senior-Software-Engineer-Mean-Stack-Developer?source=CareerSite
DLT Labs is built by pioneers with experience across a wide variety of sectors of business, technology and distributed application architecture, development and integration. Our team has delivered many of the largest enterprise blockchain projects globally and has a successful track record with some of the world’s largest software product integrations. Our project with Walmart Canada is the world’s largest deployment of enterprise blockchain in an industrial application.
- Develop, Maintain and Support robust, web-based applications interacting with database filesystems and APIs
- Work in agile cross-functional team to create customer experience and implement high-quality code into production.
- Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations
- Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
- Develop, Maintain and Support lightweight, cross-browser, responsive user interfaces that talks to RESTful web services.
- Develop RESTful webservices in NodeJS against relational databases
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Deploy applications on AWS cloud with ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
- Work closely with test developers to help them write automation scripts using selenium and postman.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of approved user interface.
- Improve existing code and help cleaning up technical debt.
- Stay updated on new and evolving client-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals.
- B. Tech or equivalent graduation background will be preferred.
- Overall minimum 3+ years of experience as a MEAN.
- 1+ years of recent experience with modern web development frameworks such as Angular.
- 2+ years of experience with integrating REST APIs is a must
- Good working knowledge of working with databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra and couchDB
- Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- One or more years of experience with queuing system like – Kafka and RabbitMq
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Express, NextJs
- Proficiency with Node.js, Express, Mongoose, and popular NPM packages and related tooling.
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Stronghold on Data Structures, OOPS concepts and Algorithms.
- Proficient in Linux
- Hands on experience with utility library with jQuery lib, bootstrap.js, Angularjs, Bootstrap, Date Picker, canvasjs.min.js, Socket.io, Moment timezone.js
- Good verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability & willingness to learn new technologies quickly.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github,svn,etc.
- Experience on Node.js and Json rest APIs developments and web services knowledge are highly preferred.
- Proficiency or certification as a MongoDB Developer (v3.2+), MongoDB DBA, or Microsoft Document DB developer would be an added advantage
- One or more years of experience with Blockchain based application will be an added advantage.
Release & Maintenance