A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
TURBO Hiring Program selects the brightest talent from technical institutes across India and puts them on a faster track to success. It does this by giving them quicker access to global client projects
- B.E/B.Tech or Integrated M.E/MTech/M.Sc.
- Streams: CS/IT/Circuital/Mech/Allied/Integrated
Year of Graduation: 2023
- 60% in 10th and 12th standards
- 6.0 CGPA or 60% in graduation
- At least 60% in 10th standard and 12th standard. Graduation – 60% or 6 CGPA OR Equivalent as per their University Guidelines. Only full-time courses are allowed.
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 8th semester.
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 4 years for B.E/B.Tech and 5 Years for Integrated MTech/M.E/M.Sc.
- Open school /distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- No part-time, correspondence or distance learning graduation courses will be accepted.
- Eligible branches – Computer Science/ IT/ Circuital/Mechanical/ Allied/ Integrated (MTech/M.E and M.Sc.).
- Qualification – B.E./B.Tech. OR 5 Year Integrated courses (ME, MTech & MSc).
Your Career With Turbo Program:
CTC: 5.5 lakhs + 1 lakh retention bonus
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Medical Assistance Scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Group Accident & Life Insurance
- Parental Insurance
- Other benefits:
- Retirement Benefits
- Pension (Optional)
- Survivor Benefit
- Service Agreement:
- Service Agreement – 12 months at INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
Like what you see? Here’s how you get in.
Step 1: Registration
Register for Wipro’s TURBO Hiring Program 2023 by filling up a simple form.
Step 2: Online Assessment
This will include 3 segments:
- An aptitude test.
This will test your verbal skills, quant skills and logical ability.
Coding languages for Robotics will be C, C++, JAVA and Python.
- A written communication test.
Step 3: Business Discussion
On clearing the assessment round, you will be asked to come in for a business discussion.
Step 4: Offer Letter
If you clear the business discussion round, you will be sent a final offer letter. Just accept it to start your career as a Wiproite. Congratulations!
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to email@example.com using the subject line ‘TURBO – 2023‘. You will receive a response within 3 working days.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here