Amazon Recruitment 2022: Amazon has released Recruitment 2022 notification to fill up Data Engineer Vacancy. Interested candidates may apply online on before the last date.
AMAZON Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
- Lead architecture design and implementation of next generation data engineering solutions.
- Manage AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, EMR, Lambda etc.
- Build and deliver high quality data architecture and pipelines to support business analyst, data scientists, and customer reporting needs.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
Apply for siemens
Apply for infosys
Apply for capgemini
Apply for Genpact
Apply for Tata elxsi
Apply for solugenix
Apply for LTI engineer
Apply for Developer associate
Amazon Recruitment 2022 Notification overview
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||16/06/2022|
Key job responsibilities: The potential candidate will work on implementing a data pipeline where the data ranges from tera to peta byte scale. This data pipeline will be part of core data lake that is being built from ground up. Data is sourced from heterogeneous systems with varying cardinality. The data engineer has to define the process on extracting this data from these sources. Data quality alarms and notifications has to be designed to ensure the data standards are met. Adhoc data requirements for research analysis are part of the game and the data engineer will partner with leaders in this space for such requirements.
A day in the life: The data engineer (DE) will partner with other DEs, business intelligence engineers, product, and program managers to deliver the business requirements. During this process the DE will have tremendous opportunity to learn and implement new technologies and also experiment new ideas or thoughts. Around 50% of the time will be spent on SQL or ETL tool. Other 50% will be spent on meeting customers, understanding the requirements. The DE will have the opportunity to work with AI, ML, Research and Data scientists on a day-to-day basis.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL and performance tuning.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- 5+ years of experience in scripting languages like Python etc.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing. Data Warehousing
- Experience with Redshift, Oracle, NoSQL etc.
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR, Kinesis and RDS.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
CLICKHERE FOR MORE UPDATES
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Bachelors in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field.
Selection Process for AMAZON Recruitment 2022
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply AMAZON Recruitment 2022 at amazon.in?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply the post on or before last date
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here