A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Azure Data Engineer|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||15/10/2022|
- Cloud certified in one of these categories
- Azure Data Engineer
- Any other certificate in Azure/AWS/GCP and data engineering hands-on experience in cloud
- Strong Programming skills with at least one of Python, Scala or Java
- Strong SQL skills ( T-SQL or PL-SQL)
- Azure Data bricks Spark (Pyspark or Scala)
- Data files movement via mailbox
- Source-code versioning/promotion tools, e.g. Git/Jenkins
- Orchestration tools, e.g. Autosys, Oozie
- Source-code versioning with Git.
Experience Range: 3 – 9 years of experience
Qualifications : BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.Sc.), BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY, MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
Selection Process for TCS Recruitment 2022
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the largest multinational IT service and consulting companies. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India, but has offices globally. TCS is well known in the e-governance, banking and financial services, telecommunications, education and healthcare markets.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries.
Tata Consultancy Services is a global leader in IT services, consulting & business solutions with a large network of innovation & delivery centers.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 592,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 55 countries
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official YouTube: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here