Tech Mahindra Off Campus Hiring 2022 : Tech Mahindra announce a virtual off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers Candidates of B.E/B.Tech, MCA , M.Sc. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Tech Mahindra Freshers Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post.
The more details about Tech Mahindra Off campus Exam Date 2022, Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Tech Mahindra offers innovative and customer-centric digital experiences, enabling enterprises, associates and the society to Rise. USD 5.1 billion organization with 145,000+ professionals across 90 countries helping 1190 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Quantum Computing, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
Tech Mahindra is the only Indian company in the world to receive the HRH The Prince of Wales’ Terra Carta Seal for its commitment to creating a sustainable future. Its fastest growing brand in ‘brand strength’ and amongst the top 7 IT brands globally. With the NXT.NOWTM framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today, and believes that the ‘Future is Now’.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
Apply for siemens
Apply for infosys
Apply for capgemini
Apply for Genpact
Apply for Tata elxsi
Apply for solugenix
Apply for Developer associate
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Hiring 2022 Details :
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2020/2021|
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Hiring 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (Comp Science) – Engineering Streams – Comp Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics with minimum 60% in 10th ,12th and Diploma(if done ) and minimum 60% in Graduation (BE/B.Tech) /Post-Graduation(MCA/M.Sc (Comp Science))
Note*: Candidate should not have more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Bond: Candidate need to sign a Service bond for INR 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only). As per the bond they will be required to serve the Company for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of joining.
CLICKHERE FOR MORE UPDATES
Key Responsibilities –
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Required Skills –
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in team
- Should be a quick learner and willingness to learn new skills
- Should be ready to work in any project and in shift for 24×7 support
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, Oracle, Testing, Automation Testing,
Annual Compensation: Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 LPA
On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 LPA
Work shift: Rotational (24X7)
Selection Process: Online Interview
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Hiring 2022 online by following the link as soon as possible before Last Date.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here