IBM has announced a job notification for the post of Salesforce development , administration . A student from various disciplines can apply for IBM Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Optimizing your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/Cast-iron).
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
- Using consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Understanding client’s business challenges and offering solution to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
- Being familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, managing change and training methods.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
- Openness to assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- The experience and demonstration of understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
Apply for IBM
Apply for Tigi Hr
Apply for Infosys
Apply for Genpact
Apply for Motorola
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Servicenow
Apply for Texas Instruments
Apply for Hexaware Technologies
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
- Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System
- Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
- Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, Forecasting is required
- Experience creating SQL tables and queries.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality
- SFDC Certified Developer, knowledge of general IT Solutions and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidate should have Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1) Administrator (ADM201) etc.
- Mulesoft experience
- Web Application Development Background
- Very good development experience with Apex is must
- Experience in Visual Force pages development
- Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
CLICKHERE FOR MORE UPDATES
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here