Servicenow Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of RPA Sr Developer . A student from various disciplines can apply for the Servicenow off campus drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ Years Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as IntelliBot (Now RPA),UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Service Now platform experience would be desirable
- 3+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .NET.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- UIPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (training can be provided).
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
- Customer-centric and Service minded, and must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
What you get to do in this role:
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a key member of Digital Employee Experience Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to design and develop RPA solutions
- Participate in the requirement gathering process for new process automation functionality to ensure that requirements are clearly defined and understood
- Provide technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of technical solutions related to enterprise applications projects
- In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the Business System Analysts to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, testing and delivery of high-quality product to our users
- Create technical design documents from functional requirements through analysis of business processes and discussion with the business process owners
- Debug and performance tune applications
- You will be working in a high velocity collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
- Use critical thinking skills to solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems
About Digital Technology
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we’re Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth. We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here