NGR Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Java Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the NGR off campus drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Design, development of cloud native applications using the Google Cloud Platform services and various open-source frameworks
- Debug and fix issues arising in Java application and deployment stack deployed on GCP.
- Hands on must have experience with containers – Docker, Kubernetes on any cloud technologies is fine
- Hands on experience with Google Cloud Platform services like Dataflow, Pub/Sub, Compute engine, Kubernetes Engine, File Store, Cloud SQL, and Big table is required.
- Experience in SCM technologies such as Git
- Java developer
- Experience using databases – e.g., SQL (MS SQL Server, Oracle) or NoSQL
- Experience working with teams using Agile methodologies, demonstrated ability to quickly reproduce, diagnose and trouble shoot complex problems.
- Understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD, ATDD and TDD.
- Terraform automation for Infra as code, GitHub CI/CD tooling, and GCP Cloud Build.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology.
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Servicenow
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
- Proven communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files, experience in designing and building automation tools and systems.
- Full Stack Java developer
- Strong analytical skills in assessing functional and technical requirements and identifying high risk and key test areas.
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities including excellent judgment, high standards, can dive deep and remain in touch with business details, drives innovation and delivers results.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here