ServiceNow has announced a job notification for the post of Software QA Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for ServiceNow Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
ServiceNow Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software QA Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Work from Home|
ServiceNow is hiring candidates for the post of Software QA Engineer.
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
For Freshers Jobs Visit our website
Apply for IBM
Apply for Tigi Hr
Apply for Infosys
Apply for Genpact
Apply for Motorola
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Servicenow
Apply for Texas Instruments
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal,communication, and presentation skills
How to Apply for ServiceNow Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here