A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Consumer Applications Devops Engineer – API is responsible for building APIs and maintaining the build and deploy process of existing applications using AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes. As a Devops Engineer – API the candidate will be a strong contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery. You will participate on building apis, establishing the build scripts and maintaining the applications. The ideal candidate is expected to have proven extensive experience in API building, AWS infrastructure management and Kubernetes setup.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
In this role, you will…
- Responsible for building APIS using Python.
- Responsible for defining the build process using AWS Fargate, AWS ECS, EKS.
- Working with the Machine learning team to use, deploy and scale their solutions.
- Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications.
- Responsible for working with the configuration management and administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
- Responsible for working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
In this role, you’ll need …
- A “can do” attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and marketing about objectives, requirements and design constraints.
- Solid understanding of agile development principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to design solutions for multiple product requirements.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of overall web development experience, preferably secure, scalable web applications in Java, Node or Python
- 4 years proven experience with AWS architecture
- Expertise with web architecture, cross-platform integration, and building scalable applications in heterogeneous environments
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Test-Driven Development and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
- Experience in using Git source control
- Working Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical and statistical background.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here