A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Automation Analyst|
|Qualifications||Any BE\BTech\MCA\MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.|
|Job Location||Work From home|
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Servicenow|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
- Any BE\BTech\MCA\MSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Experience in technical support background
- Understands HTML, X-Path & Regular Expression & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in rotational shifts including night shifts and work on weekends.
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply
About Amazon :
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon.com, online retailer, manufacturer of electronic book readers, and Web services provider that became the iconic example of electronic commerce. Its headquarters are in Seattle Washington.
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
join our Official Youtube: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here