A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Apple Recruitment 2022:
Apple is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Specialist.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic level experience in an Apps Support role (combination of education/experience). 0 – 18 Months of experience
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. In terms of functionality, Apple knows how to create a product that’s really easy to use. Pick up an iPhone or log into an iMac and you can use it, without struggling to work out its features. Apple is a company that is known to put ease-of-use as the main goal when designing a product. Apple Inc. (Apple) designs, manufactures and markets smartphones, personal computers, tablets, wearables and accessories and sells a range of related services. The Company’s products include iPhone, Mac, iPad, AirPods, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Beats products, HomePod, iPod touch and accessories.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here