A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Full Job Description
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls, and resiliency teams. The team under the group focuses on cybersecurity in Public Clouds. We proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls in Public Cloud Environments.
As a Cloud Security Software Engineer, you will help build solutions relating to Cloud Environment Governance and Protection, Auditing, Monitoring, Remediation and Reporting. You will help develop software solutions to ensure a secure Public Cloud environment and implement sufficient controls to safeguard and protect resources in Public Cloud.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc
|Apply for oracle
|Apply for Zoho
|Apply for Infosys
|Apply for Wipro
|Apply for Genpact
|Apply for Apple
|Apply for siemens
|Apply for Volvo
|Apply for Microsoft
|Apply for Deloitte
|Apply for solugenix
|Apply for Logitech
|Apply for Accenture
|Apply for Mindtree
|Apply for Capgemini
|Apply for J.P Morgan
|Apply for Service now
|Apply for Developer associate
|Apply for Hexaware Technologies
Role and Responsibilities s:
- Engage and improve the whole lifecycle of services – from inception and design through deployment, operation and refinement
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software/tooling solutions
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Perform design and code reviews
- Develop and build solutions relating to Cloud Environment Governance and Protection, Auditing, Monitoring, Remediation and Reporting
- Design, develop and improve services to scale as the firm’s cloud usage grows.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency and hands-on development experience within AWS services.
- Experience in developing enterprise software and proficiency in multiple technologies, preferably Java and Python
- CI/CD experience utilizing tools such as GitHub, Jenkins etc.
- Practical exposure with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Experience with development methodologies, e.g. Agile
- Work independently and collaborate within a team to develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- General awareness and interest in Security
- Proficiency and hands-on experience in Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, ELK stacks etc
- Experience with Azure, GCP or other Public Cloud environments is a plus.
- Cloud Certifications including AWS Developer Associate, AWS Solutions Architect Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here