A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Job Role||Junior Developer|
|Salary||upto 5 LPA|
|Qualifications||Relational Databases SQL Server|
Barclays is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Developer.
- Code development in SQL Server / SSIS (Stored Procedure, Function, Trigger)
- Create ETL Packages to migrate data from Legacy database to Cloud (Salesforce)
- Evaluation of technical feasibility.
- Writes and verifies code which adheres to the acceptance criteria.
- Application of product development & engineering best practices.
- Creates and Maintains technical documentation.
- Assist L2 Support teams to resolve user queries and production issues.
- Support, monitoring and troubleshooting of both production and non- production environments.
- Promotes support best practices and proactively takes measures to empower support teams to resolve issues with agility.
- Proactively identifies and monitors risk. Takes accountability for mitigation by understanding risk drivers, escalation and careful adherence to the bank’s policies, procedures and practices.
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
- Experience in Relational Databases SQL Server and T-SQL Development.
- Working knowledge in ETL technology (SSIS)
- Requirement gathering & Analysis and other SDLC phases.
- Good communication.
- Experience on a team using Agile project management strongly preferred.
- Data analysis skills and ability to present the findings to the business users.
- Quick learner; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working Development/Coding in T-SQL, SSIS.
- Working Development experience on designing SSIS Packages.
- Understanding of DB design.
- Familiarity with Tableau, Python, Salesforce, Salesforce Native Reporting, QlikSense is a plus.
- Degree in a technical, science, engineering, or mathematical discipline.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here