A student from various disciplines can Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
TCS BPS Jobs Update Registration 2022 :
TCS BPS announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through TCS BPS Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about TCS BPS Hiring 2022 and Apply to the TCS BPS Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about TCS BPS Exam 2022, TCS BPS Off campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
For Freshers & Software Jobs Visit our website
|Apply for Pwc||Apply for oracle|
|Apply for Zoho||Apply for Infosys|
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Genpact|
|Apply for Apple||Apply for siemens|
|Apply for Volvo||Apply for Microsoft|
|Apply for Deloitte||Apply for solugenix|
|Apply for Logitech||Apply for Accenture|
|Apply for Mindtree||Apply for Capgemini|
|Apply for J.P Morgan||Apply for Service now|
|Apply for Developer associate||Apply for Hexaware Technologies|
About Company :
TCS BPS (Business Process Services) is the third-largest India-based IT outsourcing company (after Capgemini). The BPS division had revenues of US$1.44 billion in FY 2012–13, which was 12.5% of the total revenue of TCS. TCS BPS has more than 45,000 employees who serve over 225 million customers across 11 countries. TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Tata Consulting Services Ltd. was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is the famous Indian Information technology (IT) services, consulting and business Solutions Company headquartered in Mumbai. TCS operates in 46 countries throughout the world. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capital and is the biggest India-based IT services company .TCS is now placed among the “Big 4” most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2013, TCS is ranked 40th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. TCS works on the ideology that Effective Change Management is…a practice where art, science, and craft meet.
|Company Name||TCS BPS|
|Job Role||Back Office Operations (Data Processing)|
|Qualification||BCom, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCS, BCA|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
TCS BPS Jobs Update Registration 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Courses & Discipline: 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. (BCom, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCS, BCA) from a recognized university/college.
- Only Full-time courses (10th, 12th & Graduation) are considered. However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Students with 60% and above throughout in academics (10′, 12” & Graduation) will be directly put through the Interview process
- Students with less than 60% in academics must go through two rounds of the selection process (Interview & Test)
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated three years’ time)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should NOT have any backlogs at the time of appearing for this process.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement’, students are not expected to have any prior experience.
# Experience, if any should not be more than 3 months post-completing the Graduation
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of TCS selection
process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
- Role: Back Office Operations (Data Processing) – The job involves data processing transactions
- Work Timings: The role involves working in a 24×7 environment which requires working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
Documents Required for TCS BPS Jobs Update Registration 2022 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the TCS BPS Recruitment for Freshers 2022, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
join our Official You tube: Click Here
Join our Official Linked in: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here